• All rates are NET in EURO (except the commissionable cruise rates)
• All hotels quoted are mentioned per official category.
• All rates are inclusive of local taxes and VAT and may automatically change without prior notice, should local taxes or currency fluctuation change.
• Accommodation tax, as follows, is not included.
Per room, per day: 1,5 € for 3* hotels / 3 € for 4* hotels, 4€ for 5* hotels
• The wholesale rates quoted, are confidential rates, sold only as a package strictly for the leisure market outside Greece and can not be extended to ‘Corporate Account” or any other non leisure clients.
Rates for ‘Corporate Account’ and non leisure clients, upon request.
• Rates are not valid during congresses and special events.
• Child reduction or rates in hotels, studios and apartments are valid when sharing room or unit with at least 2 full paying adults.
• Rates quoted are per night.
PP : per person / PR : per room (unit)
• Minimum stay throughout the islands 2 nights, unless otherwise stated
• Third bed sometimes may be an extra folded bed
Accommodation in studio & apartments:
• Minimum stay one week
• Advance payment of 30% to be paid upon confirmation
• In case of cancellation the advance payment is not refundable
Cancellation policy may differ between the hotels or studio/apartments. To be advised upon each reservation.
Classification of apartments:
Studios 2–3 persons : Consisting of one room with 2 or 3 beds (3rd bed is a sofa bed), kitchenette, bathroom
1-bedroom Apt: Consisting of one bedroom, living room with sofa beds, kitchenette, bathroom
2-bedroom Apt: Consisting of two bedrooms, living room with sofa beds, kitchenette, bathroom
• For all reservations in apartments, pensions and private rooms the arrival transfer is COMPULSORY.
• In case we do not have the arrival details, clients should apply to our local representative’s office during office hours in order to be transferred to their accommodation.
• Cancellations that are not advised in written, even if communicated on the phone, will not be considered valid.
• All accommodations included are with private facilities.
• No complaint for services rendered will be accepted after clients’ departure if the event is not reported to us or to our local representative, during the client’s stay.
VOUCHERS AND PAYMENT
We honor vouchers drawn on our office on condition that services have been prepaid or that special arrangements have been agreed upon in advance. Notwithstanding any prior confirmation or arrangements, the right is reserved not to execute services if payment has not been received in accordance with the foregoing.
Bank transfer expenses or credit card expenses (1,5% supplement on the total amount) should be covered by the clients.
Please inform clients not to claim for local refunds of unused services.
Refunds will be effected only through their home agent.
Acting as agent’s for hotels and transportation companies we are not responsible for delays, changes of schedules, loses or accidents for which the different companies are liable.