1. Arrival at Athens airport / car delivery at the airport / drive to Athens, start your city tour and visit the Acropolis. Overnight in Athens
2. Drive Athens-Nafplion (150km aprox) / pass the Corinth Canal, visit Mycenae & Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, famous for its unique acoustics. In the evening you may enjoy your walk at the picturesque town of Nafplio. Overnight in Nafplion.
3. Drive Nafplion-Monemvasia (190km aprox) Visit the medieval castle-town of Monemvasia with the numerous Byzantine churches. Cars are not allowed in the castle. You may stay in the small atmospheric guest houses in the castle or in hotels nearby the castle. Overnight in Monemvasia.
4. Drive Monemvasia-Sparti (110km aprox) visit the Byzantine castle-town of Mystras (6km from Sparti) with the marvelous monasteries and the museum. Overnight in Sparti.
5. Drive Sparti-Gythio (50km aprox) and visit by small boat the caves of Diros, one of the biggest caves in Europe. Overnight in the traditional small town of Gythio.
6. Drive Gythio-Pylos (150km aprox) where you may visit the castles of Methoni & Koroni and the unique ‘Voidokilia’ beach at Gialova area. Overnight in Pylos
7. Drive Pylos-Olympia (125km aprox) by the West-Peloponnese coastal road, along one of the biggest beaches of Greece (almost 60 km length, starting from Kyparissia to Pyrgos) Visit the unique Ancient Olympia archeological site and museum. Overnight at Olympia village.
8. Drive Olympia-Kalavryta (175km aprox) pass from Patras town, visit the Agia Lavra monastery and drive through the unique beauty mountains to Kalavryta. Visit the Mega Spyleo monastery and the Cave of the Lakes. Overnight in Kalavryta
9. Kalavryta-Athens (200km aprox) visit on the way back the Ancient Corinth archeological site and museum. Overnight in Athens.
10. Morning free in Athens. Possible visit (according to the departure flight) of the Acropolis museum or the National Archeological museum. Drive to the airport.